UTILIZING REWARDS AND RECOGNITION TO IMPROVE EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
This one-day seminar will provide participants with a proactive approach to managing employees who demonstrate performance or behavior problems.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need to take corrective action.
- Describe the performance or behavior gap, clearly and specifically.
- Document performance discrepancies and take appropriate corrective action.
- Prepare for a performance discussion with an employee.
- Conduct a corrective counseling discussion with an employee.
Any supervisor, manager or team leader who has responsibility for evaluating and documenting employee performance.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank