ADVANCED COMMERCIAL LENDING AND LOAN DOCUMENTATION SCHOOL
This course is designed specifically for commercial lenders with a minimum of five years of experience in commercial lending and portfolio management. The Classroom lectures are designed to provide experienced lenders with the tools necessary to ensure a quality loan portfolio. This will help in determining promising prospects or customers, to loan approval, to loan documentation and finally to credit administration.
Topics to be Covered
- Know how to identify key industry, business and management risks
- Know how to analyze and understand the more complex credit requests
- Have a deeper understanding of Cash Flow Analysis and Financial Forecasting
- Understand the lending compliance requirements for commercial loans
- Enhance your overall credit underwriting skills
Participants who would benefit the most from this training should have an understanding of basic accounting techniques and practices. Including knowledge of balance sheets and income statement components in addition to an accurate education of credit ratios to determine a firm’s:
- Asset Management Capabilities
- Operating Performance
- Cash Flow Generation
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank