ADVANCED CONSUMER LENDING ONE DAY SEMINAR
This two-day workshop introduces the consumer lending process from the initial application to closing and documentation. It will follow the steps necessary to succeed in consumer lending including the: Application, Interview, Investigation, Evaluation, Decision, Regulation and Documentation. The method of instruction will include lectures, visual presentations and case studies to reinforce the concepts presented in the course.
The program highlights include:
- The Application Process
- Best Practices during the Application Phase
- Analyzing the Application for Consistency
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
- Credit Evaluation and Decision Process
- Review the Six “C’s” of Credit
- Analyzing Personal Financial Statements
- Calculating the Debt to Income Ratios
- Evaluating Non-Financial Factors that may Impact the Consumer
- Proper Consumer Loan Structuring and Pricing
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Enhanced Credit Underwriting Skills in Consumer Lending
- Early Recognition of Potential Problem Loans
- Lower Past Due Loans and Loan Losses
- Enhanced Understanding of Lending Regulations
- Ability to Analyze an Income Tax Return
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is developed for Consumer Lenders, Commercial Lenders, Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Collection Managers, Personal Bankers, Management Trainees, Loan Review Personnel, Loan Assistants, Documentation Specialists and those interested in learning more about the Consumer Lending Process
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank