CREATING EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS
This one day seminar will provide participants with a proactive approach to performance management. By focusing on setting clear expectations, specific performance feedback, and objective performance evaluation, this seminar will help managers avoid many common performance problems.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Write performance objectives based on measurable criteria and standards.
- Communicate clear performance and behavior expectations.
- Objectively observe performance.
- Provide feedback to employees, and document these conversations.
- Prepare and conduct the performance appraisal.
Any supervisor or manager who has responsibility for directing, documenting, and evaluating employee performance.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank