EXPLORING ETHICAL BEHAVIOR IN BANKING
This one-day seminar will help participants to explore the importance of ethical behavior in banking from a personal and organizational perspective. The focus will be centered on ethical considerations in many areas including confidentiality, conflict of interest, information security, personal transactions and accepting gifts. The seminar also introduces an approach to identifying and responding to situations that present ethical dilemmas in banking.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the importance of ethical practices in banking.
- Define the nature and elements of ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the business practices commonly covered in financial institutions’ code of conduct.
- Identify regulations prohibiting unethical practices in banking.
- Use an effective approach to determining appropriate action in situations that hold potential for ethics violations
Bank personnel at any level.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank