HIRING THE BEST PEOPLE
This one-day seminar will provide participants with a structured process for hiring the best candidate for a job. The process is based on a behavioral approach to hiring and reviews compliance issues associated with each component of the process.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Analyze a job to identify minimum technical and performance skills.
- Prepare applicant selection criteria for the skills identified in the job analysis.
- Write interview questions that are legal and focus on behavior relevant to applicant qualifications.
- Screen applicants for the interviews.
- Conduct an employment interview using prepared interview questions.
- Select a pre-employment test.
- Select the most qualified candidate for a job, based on information obtained during an employment interview and from references.
- Make a job offer that is not an implied contractual agreement.
Any supervisor or manager who participates in the position analysis and selection and hiring of employees.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank