HIRING THE BEST PEOPLE
This one-day seminar helps participants to understand how to handle the change process, their reaction to change and the tools to help them and others manage the change.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Name and describe the three stages of change in order to help them and others through the change process.
- Identify reactions to change during each stage of the change process, discovering how each person reacts differently to the change.
- Identify appropriate (healthy) and inappropriate (unhealthy) actions to take when managing change.
- Develop a personal action plan for handling a real-world change situation.
- Use a four-step process for communicating and getting commitment from others during change.
- Practice a real-world change situation using the four-step process for communicating change.
Any employee who is leading a group in a changing environment.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank