MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES FOR SUCCESSFUL MANAGERS
This one-day seminar will prepare participants with skills and information on ways to better manage employees by addressing fresh insights on proven management approaches required of today’s successful managers.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Effectively delegate authority and responsibility.
- Understand the impact of diversity in the work place.
- Understand how to motivate employees to perform effectively.
- Respond effectively to grievances, conduct disciplinary actions, handle conflict, and manage “problem” employees.
- Demonstrate how managers should respond to charges of sexual harassment and prevent it from occurring.
Any employee who functions in a managerial role.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank