This two-day seminar will prepare participants with skills and information on ways to better manage employees by addressing fresh insights on proven supervisory approaches required of today’s successful managers.
After completing this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the supervisory role, functions, and characteristics of successful supervisors.
- Understand the importance of high ethical standards in the workplace as well as the challenges and benefits of ethical behavior.
- Delegate authority and responsibility.
- Understand the impact of diversity in the work place.
- Develop effective communication and interpersonal skills with employees and co-workers.
- Understand how to motivate employees to perform effectively.
- Respond effectively to grievances, conduct disciplinary actions, handle conflict, and supervise “problem” employees.
- Partner with Human Resources in interviewing, selecting, and appraising employee performance.
Any employee who functions in a supervisory or managerial role.
"Jeffery did a fantastic job all week keeping us engaged in the material and involved. He was a fantastic coordinator & lead professor"
Cliff Knowlton, Prime South
"WONDERFUL!! Great Instructor, great information. Will definitely attend more of Jeffery's classes".
Ansley Oliver, Georgia Commerce Bank